Our Summer 2022 spotlight shines on the ITA teams who helped create our new unified internal and public directories who expertly guided application owners
and developers to integrate their applications with the LA City Google ID and the Angeleno Account over the last 2 years.
Here is a quick summary of the work accomplished by the ITA staff listed below:
● Launched a login system for Connect2LACity (Zscaler) using Azure AD and later switched to using the LA City Google ID
● Migrated over 20,000 City staff to sign in with 2-step verification.
● Migrated 33 applications to use LA City Google ID for sign in.
● Migrated 11 applications to use Angeleno account for sign in.
● Enabled 73,000 members of the public to sign into public City apps using Angeleno Account.
● Integrated all staff from the Library (special thanks to Bryan Blackford from the Google Team), Port of Los Angeles, Airports, LAPD, LACERS, and Fire and Police Pensions into the City’s directory for signing in, with the Department of Water and Power coming soon.
● Generated 8,000 free LA City Google IDs for all City staff who have never had a LA City Google ID for signing into City apps.
● Integrated HRP - Workday to automatically generate, update, and remove LA City Google IDs within minutes based on staff’s employment status. In other words, when someone is hired or leaves... we automatically add or remove their network access.
Way to go! Thank you for all of your hard work. Here’s to another successful year!
Integrated Security Office (ISO) Team:
Daniel Clark Lee
Provisioning, Support, and Maintenance (PSM) Team:
Web and Media Services (WAMS) Team:
Department Application Services Division (DASD):
Human Resources and Payroll (HRP) Security Team:
Chun Ping Wang
Network Control Center (NCC) Team:
Network Architecture and Connectivity Infrastructure (NACI) Team:
Data and Voice Engineering Team